Here's a list of the changes that have been made to the plugin and the website.
- A new Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ ) page has been added. You can read it here. Please read the FAQ before getting in contact with me.
New plugin release ( v1.5 )
- All The plugins have been modified to use the new resource system in the TGPGuiLib. As a result, FEO now requires the TGPGuiLib v1.2.6. The resources are kept in the "For Export Only.prz" folder, which must always be kept in the same folder as the plugin.
- All The interfaces of all the plugins have been redesigned to be more appropriate to each platform ( Mac OS 9, Mac OS X and Windows ).
- All All plugins have been changed to allow you to choose either metres or TG Units for measurements.
- All The BMP plugins now utilise an optional file which records their settings, this means it's no longer necessary to manually record and enter the settings.
- All The BMP plugins now respect the point spacing of the terrain.
- All The BMP Calculator has been modified to make it easier to enter a height range.
- Win Fixed a bug where the BMP Calculator didn't function properly because the OK button was the default button. This meant that if you pressed return in the "Height range" or "Step size" edit fields, as you need to for the scale factor to be updated, the Calculator dialog would close.
- All The DXF exporter now generates files which will load properly in AutoCAD 2000 and newer.
- All The OBJ exporter now generates files which will load properly in Maya 4.0 and newer.
- All Added tooltips, although they currently don't display in the Windows version.
- The website has been updated for the new version.
Home BMP DXF OBJ RIB
© Jo Meder 2002, all rights reserved