- Elliott Technologies: Perl/MySQL with some plain HTML/CSS pages. Border image by Graphic Design Services.
- Seed Enhancements: HTML/CSS. Layout design and menu images by Graphic Design Services; photography by self.
- ETL document management system: design only (unimplemented). Available on request.
I've been IT manager of the Elliott Technologies group in Pukekohe (Elliott Chemicals Ltd, Elliott Technologies Ltd, Pukekohe Growers Supplies Ltd, Seed & Field Services Ltd, Seed Enhancements Ltd, and others) since 2001, which has involved:
- Installing and maintaining a variety of Windows and OpenBSD machines
- Administering Samba, Postfix, Apache, and MySQL
- General network administration
- Meeting user needs for 30-odd users, spread over four companies (generally) and five sites
- Writing user and system documentation
- Writing and supporting Perl, HTML, CSS, Visual Basic, and occasional VB script macros.
Before that I was a developer at Mindbow Software, also in Pukekohe, which largely involved more design, VB, and user documention (with some Bison/Flex/C++ to keep things interesting).
Before that I was working on a post-graduate thesis on applications of film theory to HCI (which was unfortunately never completed), working in C++, Paradox and HTML on the side.
From 1992 to 1994 I was a C developer at the now-sadly-defunct Apothecary Computers in Hamilton.
And before that we're into my undergrad years and a bunch of things that truly are of historical interest only, and faint interest at that.
A full CV is available on request.